Tuition Student Information
Are you interested in your child attending West Point Public Schools as a tuition student?
The following steps will start the process of securing your child's seat in WPPS.
1. Complete the Application for Admission of Non-Resident (tuition) Students and the Release of School Records form. The application and records release should be completed online by a parent or guardian.
2. The Release of School Records form must include the student’s current school. If you are applying for a first-time kindergartner, please indicate that on the form, or if your child attends a pre-school you may list that as well.
3. West Point Public Schools will then request records from current and/or previous schools.
4. Upon receipt of the student’s records, the Director of Student Services, School Principal, and Superintendent will review all relevant records.
5. A recommendation for approval or denial is then forwarded to the School Board at their regular monthly meeting.
6. Written notice of the Board’s decision will be mailed to parents following the Board meeting.
7. Should your student be accepted, a contract for signature, a copy of the schedule of tuition payments and instructions for enrolling your child will be included with the acceptance letter.
West Point School Board has set the tuition for non-resident students for the 2018-2019 school year at $2,900.00, payable quarterly (August, October, January, and March).
Questions should be directed to Kimberly Overton, Assistant to the Directors, at firstname.lastname@example.org (804-843-4368) or to Larry Frazier, Director of Student Services and Special Education, at email@example.com (804-843-4368).